Friday, October 26, 2007

We Got Winners! We Got WINNERS!!

Want some winners?

The winner of the button contest is:



Go on over to her blog and tell her how much you loved the button! Feel free to download this image (leave the bandwidth, blah... blah...blah...) and link to the review! I MAY :) follow the linky dinks back and have another prize raffle!!

Email me when the links are up and I will go check out your blogs!

Winners of the Friday Fiber Fix are:

Comment #12: Limedragon

Comment #26: Coleen

Comment #52: Carol


Go ahead and and tell them that they suck for winning all that beautiful yarn...
I mean.. go ahead and congratulate them!!! Spread wishes of good cheer to your fellow (prize winning) Mobsters!


The Mobsters Speak:


It looks like the majority of Mobsters (and their credit cards, and significant others, and children/pets who hope to get fed over the next week) have decided that one artist per week is good for them.

Your wish is my command. I have some thinking to do regarding the Friday Fiber Fix.... I was under the model 1 prize per artist (did you notice that Lori was kind enough to gift 2???)

I am trying to figure out how to make this the fiber gifting site of all time. Mr. Postman does ask for a fee when prizes are sent... and the artists are graciously sending you prizes directly. I will think on it and try to come up with a good solution to have at least 2 winners per week.


Mob Rules:

I am writing a post regarding submissions and will have it up by the end of the weekend. I am getting LOTS of questions from potential reviewees and would like to manage the communication as efficiently as possible

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, well wishes, holiday gift requests, horoscopes for a LIBRA...
you can email me here.


Have a great weekend guys.