Monday, October 8, 2007

I'm a Junkie, Your a Junkie... wouldn't you...

Like to be a Junkie too?

Please comment if you are interested in having your blog linked to the sidebar in the "Mobtown Junkies" section. I will add links as they come in. Indicate if you would like to be included in the "Mobtown Junkies Speak" blog. I will get you set up for that as well.

I am so excited about the yarns that I am listing in Wednesday... I LOVE them all very, very, much and covet them with all of my being.

So many AMAZING artists are stepping forward to be profiled. I am so happy that people are excited about this project. I can tell you that I am looking for more of the following:

  • natural dyers
  • eco-friendly dyers and spinners
  • artists that make fiber-craft accessories
  • Keep the hand-dyes a comin'!
Please send a sample of your wares... I am so excited to see them all. Products/artists will be considered as they arrive. I am trying to gather up the featured artists and group them in trios that seem to make sense... well at least to me!

More on Wednesday...